Thursday, April 23, 2015

Living The Good Life . . . with less!

I’m gearing up for another move. I’ve moved about 2 times a year for the last 4 years and I’m happy to say that this next move will keep me stagnant for more than a year. Hallelujah!

As I’m mentally organizing what needs to be packed and when the moving truck is bringing my furniture, I have a slight panic attack about how much I need to do before the time comes. Even after moving so many times I have still collected more items than I would have liked. Usually after you move so many times you get the hang of what you need and what you don’t need. I on the other hand can’t part with a lot of my things which actually angers me.

Did you know that Americans have more stuff and more space for that stuff than ever before? Do you think it’s actually possible for Americans to learn how to scale back?
Check out this great infographic that puts it all into perspective: (to find a clearer view click here)


http://www.mnn.com/lifestyle/responsible-living/stories/why-we-need-to-live-with-less-infographic


This idea of less will someday become my norm and my Good Life. How easy is it for you to live with less?

No comments:

Post a Comment